The project is dependent on the following assembly: Microsoft.WindowsAzure.StorageClient.dll. This assembly is not in the package.

I got this weird error today while deploying to Windows Azure. First I installed the latest SDK updates and when that did not fix the issue, I removed the reference to this dll from the web project because it was referencing another dll which was referencing this dll.

Not sure why this warning happened. Because I did not have multiple versions of this dll in my system as well.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/MediaServices/thread/03a7f909-9edf-447a-af04-f73edcdc3113

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Using Google Cloud Storage from C# and .NET

Late 2008 Macbook only giving 1.5 gb/s speed with 6 gb/s Intel SSD?

Enable Visual Studio to use more than 2GB of memory