Kindle 3 Review

I wanted to buy a tabler/ ereader because I read a lot of tech news both from todayamerican and from other sites. It was getting too difficult to read on the iphone and the ipad 2 was very expensive. Eye strain was a problem and so I got the very decentlly priced Kindle 3 with offers from Best Buy for a bargain price as it was the 3g version.

I returned it the next day even though I liked it a lot, because after having a connected experience for so long, it has become very difficult for me to send a static PDF to an ereader and tamely read the totally disconnected PDF file.

Also, the browser was very very experimental to say the least.

The Kindle 3 is an excellent book replacement and nobody who still reads a lot of black and white books will regret purchasing it, but for anybody young, who already reads online blogs and news articles on the web, it will seem too tame. The best word to say is "un-exciting".

I think it came too late. 10 years ago, it might have been a no-brainer and a next generation device. Today, it looks like a sad retrogression to the past. They might sell a lot of them, but I expect the sales to reduce over a period of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Using Google Cloud Storage from C# and .NET

Late 2008 Macbook only giving 1.5 gb/s speed with 6 gb/s Intel SSD?

Enable Visual Studio to use more than 2GB of memory